This module allows to:
- View different portfolios of families through consolidated global views (by client, custodian, manager, etc.)
- Enter stock market orders
- Enter all types of instructions (cash, trustees, forex, private equity, etc.)
- Generate customized consolidated reports with performance calculation
- Control asset allocation strategies
The market orders can be individual or grouped and include the following information
- No Value
- Duration of validity of orders
- Conditions (At best, limited orders etc.)
- Specific transaction code
This entry automatically generates a provisional transaction including a pre-calculation of commissions and bank charges in securities accounting. These temporary transactions can thus be taken into account immediately in all reports and analyzes included in the application.
Executed orders can be controlled manually or automatically through our OPEN INTERFACE CONCEPT Processus.