Audit trailManagement of EntitiesStatutory database
Time and tasks managementContact managementPersonalized management of client
managementDebtors / InvoicingSuppliers /
interfaceTime SheetCustom reportingSecurities
Other assetsSecurities accounting
CONCEPT TrusteeTM is a global solution facilitating integral management of entities such as trusts, foundations, holdings, offshore and onshore companies.
Its many options make it possible to adapt the product according to your needs and those related to the various managed entities (jurisdiction, activity, etc).
It is integrated into the Microsoft® Windows world, through direct communications with key standards software such as electronic mail, spreadsheet and word processing (Microsoft ® Office).
The software consists of the following modules:
- COMPLIANCE / AML module including risk management, audit trail and a comparison at any time of your files with the “black list” of the most common market
- Statutory Database (management of entities)
- Generation module and document archiving. This management can also be integrated with an external system of electronic document management (DMS), like for example the software THEREFORETM marketed by CANON. (Interface already used by several clients)
- Time and tasks management
- Invoicing : Creditors module (disbursment management) and Debtors (manual and automatic billing for fees, expenses, time-sheet, etc.).
- Financial accounting / Security accounting
- Banking interfaces to import securely operations cash / securities / investments / forex / coupons, etc.. avoiding the risk of errors
- Custom reporting for securities and other assets
- Contacts management
The solution CONCEPT TrusteeTM is used today by more than 60 customers and is installed in 15 countries. It is currently available in French and English.
CONCEPT TrusteeTM is a tremendous rationalisation tool, essential to any company that wishes to improve its productivity, the quality of its services and its control of the risks, while conforming to all legal requirements about compliance.