This module includes all the information relating to the assets of clients.
Therefore, it allows the users to:
- Periodically evaluate client portfolios.
- Consolidate the various portfolios for one or more clients.
- Define and monitor asset allocation strategies.
- Control at any time the client positions depending on the investment strategy chosen by them or defined in the framework of a management mandate.
- Define and control the conditions agreed with the custodians
- Calculate the retro-cessions received from funds and reallocate them to the clients according to the contracts.
- Hold details of all securities transaction, Foreign Exchange (Forex), and investments (term deposits, fiduciary deposits, loans), etc. ..
- Keep inventory positions for each custodian.
- Calculate the cost price for each Stock position in the currency of the title as well as in the reference currency of the clients.
- Evaluate the positions using different pricing sources.
- Bring out automatically the results on each transaction (profit & loss realized on the transaction and exchange rate).
- If necessary, generate and record automatically entries in the financial general accounting module.