For more than 27 years, our company develops and publishes software to cover the specific needs of actors working in the financial area, such as:
- Compliance (AML / AML)
- Family Office (Single Family “SFO” / Multi Family Office “MFO”)
- Independent Managers (GFI)
- Processus (banking interfaces)
- Processus + (facilitating the management of risk transactions)
under the trade mark “CONCEPT“.
For more than a quarter of a century, our company has anticipated the evolution of the financial sector, by constantly adapting its software and desining new products reproducing
COMPUTERIZED WORK PROCESS.
This policy has may have been implemented through: :
- the stability of our staff (an average of 17 years of service)
- a robust financial situation::
- FIGURES AS AT DECEMBER 31, 2019 (1 = 1’000 CHF)
– Cash at banks CHF 2’612
– Co-owned offices CHF 502
– Intangible assets (Software) CHF 2
– Capital equity CHF 2’433
– Reprogrammation reserve CHF 30
– EBITDA CHF 355
- independent and stable shareholders composed as follows:
- Corporate Performance Holding SA – Nyon 80 % (***)
- A Swiss individual 20 %
(***) Corporate Performance Holding SA – Nyon
being held by:
- The founder of the group and major shareholder, ( Mr Roland Schönauer) 40 %
- Pérennité Holding SA – Nyon 30 %
This company is participated by collaborators who have, through their commitment, contributed significantly to the development of our companies as well as to the constitution of a significant financial base.
These partners are:
– Mr Jean-Luc Bonnet – Director
– Mr Jean-Régis Mermillod – Manager
– Mr Christophe Chevallier – Deputy Director
– Mr Fausto Febbo – Proxy
– Mr Cédric Trinquet – Deputy Director
This opening to the group’s share capital, and our financial reserves, allow us to affirm that our companies will always be present in the world of software and services, this in a LONG-TERM VISION, ensuring to our loyal customers, through of the sustainability of our societies, that of their investment
- Three shareholders of Swiss nationality 30 %
Note that our parent company presents on 31 December 2019 (Consolidated balance sheet) the following figures:
(1 = 1’000 CHF)
- Cash at banks CHF 3’673
- Tangible assets (whose offices: CHF 512) CHF 515
- Intangible assets CHF 2
- Minority interests CHF 487
- Capital equity CHF 3’063
- programming provision CHF 30
- EBITDA CHF 373
In addition, since 2016 Computer Performance Services SA has been allocating a significant part of its results to the elaboration and programing of new modules, such as:
– Concept Compliance LBA-AML
– Concept Processus + (Monitoring of risk transactions, CRS, FATCA …).
– The programming of some modules of its software packages in new technologies.
These solid foundations allow our customers to consider a long-term collaboration with our company.
The action of destabilization conducted by an employee of one of our Anglo-Saxon competitors, a few years ago, claiming to have “bought Concept” remains obviously unfounded!