For more than 26 years, our company develops and publishes software to cover the specific needs of actors working in the financial area, such as:
- Compliance (AML / AML)
- Family Office (Single Family “SFO” / Multi Family Office “MFO”)
- Independent Managers (GFI)
- Processus (banking interfaces)
- Processus + (facilitating the management of risk transactions)
under the trade mark “CONCEPT“.
For more than a quarter of a century, our company has anticipated the evolution of the financial sector, by constantly adapting its software and desining new products reproducing
COMPUTERIZED WORK PROCESS.
This policy has may have been implemented through: :
- the stability of our staff (an average of 16 years of service)
- a robust financial situation::
- FIGURES AS AT DECEMBER 31, 2018 (1 = 1’000 CHF)
– Cash at banks CHF 2’162
– Co-owned offices CHF 512
– Intangible assets (Software) CHF 2
– Capital equity CHF 2’144
– Reprogrammation reserve CHF 60
– EBITDA CHF 370
- independent and stable shareholders composed as follows:
- Corporate Performance Holding SA – Nyon 80 % (***)
- A Swiss individual 20 %
(***) Corporate Performance Holding SA – Nyon
in turn being held by:
- The group’s founder and major shareholder, ( Mr Roland Schönauer) 40 %
- Pérennité Holding SA – Nyon 30 %
This company is participated by employees, who have, through their commitment, contributed significantly to the development of our societies and the creation of significant financial base.
– Mr Jean-Luc Bonnet – Director
– Mr Jean-Régis Mermillod – Manager
– Mr Christophe Chevallier – Deputy Director
– Mr Fausto Febbo – Proxy
– Mr Cédric Trinquet – Deputy Director
This opening to the share capital of the group allows us to say that our companies will always be present in the world of software and services, this in a LONG-TERM VISION, ensuring our loyal customers, through the sustainability of our companies, the one of their investment.
- Three shareholders of Swiss nationality 30 %
Note that our parent company presents on 31 December 2018 (Consolidated balance sheet) the following figures:
(1 = 1’000 CHF)
- Cash at banks CHF 3’700
- Tangible assets (whose offices: CHF 512) CHF 531
- Intangible assets CHF 2
- Minority interests CHF 428
- Capital equity CHF 3’315
- programming provision CHF 60
- EBITDA CHF 382
In addition, since 2016 Computer Performance Services SA has been allocating a significant part of its results to the elaboration and programing of new modules, such as:
– Concept Compliance LBA-AML
– Concept Processus + (Monitoring of risk transactions, CRS, FATCA …).
– The programming of some modules of its software packages in WEB technology.
These solid foundations allow our customers to consider a long-term collaboration with our company.
The action of destabilization conducted by an employee of one of our Anglo-Saxon competitors, a few years ago, claiming to have “bought Concept” remains obviously unfounded!